Friday, July 15, 2011

OMGG (oh my golly gumdrops!)

OMGG I'm about to go up to the Cleavland Clinic for surgery. I don't wanna go!! I'm scared... I'm scared of being out of control when I'm under anesthesia. Anyone else feel the same way?? *sigh* I love my best friend Kylie!! <3. Dennis is my brothers friend and it is almost impossible to frown in his presence!! loll He has sooooooooo much energy!! so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get mentally ready for surgery please comment!!!!!!! THANK YOU ..... oh here's another picture. Isn't it pretty?!

Oh and here's a link to my favorite songs right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuTaQWVPY8

1 comment:

  1. Don't be scared. I hope and pray that your surgery will turn out great and you'll wind up with a better behaved hip than you have now.

    To be honest, I haven't come up with any good way to mentally prime myself for things I'm anxious about. I might get to the point where I feel at peace about going into the situation, but I'll never feel happy or right about it. I still might not sleep the night before.

    Sooooo instead I just 'reward' myself afterward. A new dress, a movie, something to say "I made it!"

    ReplyDelete